Sunday, January 27, 2008

27.01.08

Oh man...
I cannot believe it is already Sunday afternoon/night
The yard sale was successful! We surpassed our goal and earned enough money to afford two printings instead of one! :D
Wild Wings was fun too. I really wanted to go to the play, but unfortunately I couldn't because my dad wouldn't take me T__T
But I didn't ask either, but I just knew he'd say no so... Yeah.
Because I was so bored, and didn't want to start Barnette's homework, I made more banners. They're so much fun to make seriously. It's so creative!

I woke up at 8:14, refused to get up, and then woke up at 12:00 on the dot. I couldn't believe I slept that long. Usually I wake up and then I sleep for another 30 minutes to an hour before I can't sleep any more. Wierd O_O.

Anyways, I'll probably post a little later. I've got other things I need to do.
Later!

-Nikki

PS. Beth, you're such a sweet heart! Thank you :D

2 comments:

Una Cantor said...

Aw thanks Nikki! You are very welcome! It's the truth though. I have no idea how to do all that stuff and you being able to do it in the first place AND add that personal spice takes skills! Like I said before: Go girl!

Thank you for the compliment on my draft. It means a lot that you like my writing. I tend to be one of those "Oh please don't read my writing!" kind of people. Lol So much for that!

Anonymous said...

hey nikki
your blog is really nice