Saturday, March 8, 2008

미소

I felt that I should post again. It's been like a whole month O__O!
Anyways, how's it going?
I just re-did the design of this blog, and it is okay.
I may end up changing it in the future :D
So anyways, this weekend I am going to work on my persuasive analyses! YAY!
And if I have some more time I'll work on my other poems and finish picking out songs for the song interpretation part.
I still need two more cultural events.
Amber and I want to go see Romeo and Juliet at the Performing Arts Center, but gosh, the prices are so ridiculously high.
The seats in the back of the place are $70! I don't even want to know what they are in the front of the place...
Anyways, here's a heads up:

POEMS: 1/4
SONG INTERPRETATIONS: 0/4
PERSUASIVE ANALYSES: 1/4 (have not posted yet)
LITERARY DEVICES: 10/10
CULTURAL EVENTS: 1/3
FREE CHOICE: 0/4

안녕!!
-Nikki

No comments: